1. About the Website
1. 1.Welcome to jasonsbradshaw.com, www.jasonbradshaw.com.au, www.powerofcex.com, www.standoutearnmore.com (the ‘Website‘). The Website provides a range of services related to customer and employee experience, including blogs, articles, training and consulting services and also provides details about services that may be provided off-site such as keynote presentations, training and consulting services (the ‘Services‘).
1. 2.The Website is operated by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313). Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
1. 3. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313). reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313). updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Bradshaw & Koh Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Bradshaw & Koh Family Trust trading as Power of CEX in the user interface.
3. Registration to use the Services
3. 1. In order to access some Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account‘).
3. 2. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
(a) Email address
(b) Preferred username
(c) Mailing address
(d) Telephone number
(f) Information to assist in the provision of services, including but not limited to details about your career, business operations, goals and challenges.
3. 3. You warrant that any information you give to Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
3. 4. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
3. 5.You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
(a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Bradshaw & Koh Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Bradshaw & Koh Family Trust trading as Power of CEX; or
(b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4. Your obligations as a Member
4. 1. As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
(a) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
(i) the Terms; and
(ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
(b) you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
(c) any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
(d) access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) providing the Services;
(e) you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313).
(f) you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorized use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
(g) you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
(h) you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
5. 1.Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee‘) by way of:
(a) Electronic funds transfer(‘ EFT ‘) into our nominated bank account
(b) Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card‘)
(c) PayPal (‘PayPal‘), Stripe (‘Stripe’) or other online service such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.
5. 2. All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using any payment service outlined in 5.1 you accept any terms associated with that payment service.
5. 3.You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
5. 4.You agree and acknowledge that Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) can vary the Services Fee at any time .
6. Refund Policy
Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) will only provide you with a refund of the Services Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund‘).
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property
7. 1.The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements, and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes and are reserved by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313), Jason S Bradshaw or its contributors.
7. 2. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313), who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
(a) use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
(b) copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
(c) print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313).
7. 3. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
(a) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
(b) a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
(c) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process) to you.
7. 4.You may not, without the prior written permission of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
9. General Disclaimer
9. 1.Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
9. 2.Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
(a) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
(b) Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) will not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
9. 3.Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) referred to on the Website. includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
(a) failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records;
(b) the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
(c) costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313); and
(d) the Services or operation in respect to links that are provided for your convenience.
10. Limitation of liability
10. 1. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
10. 2. You expressly understand and agree that Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
11. Termination of Contract
11. 1. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) as set out below.
11. 2. If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
(a) providing Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) with 30 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
(b) closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) has made this option available to you.
Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
11. 3. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
(a) you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
(b) Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) is required to do so by law;
(c) the provision of the Services to you by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) is, in the opinion of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313, no longer commercially viable.
11. 4. Subject to local applicable laws, Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313)’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
12. 1. You agree to indemnify Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313), its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
(a) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
(b) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
(c) any breach of the Terms.
13. Dispute Resolution
13. 1. Compulsory:
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute‘) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice (‘Notice‘) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties‘) must:
(a) Within 14 days of the Notice endeavor in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
(b) If for any reason whatsoever, 14 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Conflict Resolution Service or his or her nominee;
(c) The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
(d) The mediation will be held in Sydney, Australia.
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
13.5. Termination of Mediation:
If 90 days have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
14. Venue and Jurisdiction
The Services offered by Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Queensland, Australia.
15. Governing Law
The Terms are governed by the laws Queensland, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Queensland, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
16. Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313)
1. We respect your privacy
1. 1. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1. 2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2. 1. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2. 2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address , and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2. 3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
4. 1. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5. 1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5. 2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5. 3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313), it’s owners, jasonsbradshaw.com, www.jasonbradshaw.com.au, www.powerofcex.com, its customers or third parties.
5. 4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia and United States of America.
5. 5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
6. 1. Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7. 1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
7. 2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
8. 1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to PO BOX 1152, Sanctuary Cove, QLD 4212, Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10. 1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website(s) (jasonsbradshaw.com, www.jasonbradshaw.com.au, www.powerofcex.com, www.standoutearnmore.live, and others) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10. 2. Cookies
10.3. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 19 660 531 313) is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd, Jason S Bradshaw, Associates & Affiliates make no claims or representation that by using its/their products or services, that you will earn money or your money back. The views, information, testimonials, or opinions expressed on any products, services, websites, or otherwise published on our online and mobile resources are based on real experiences. These business results are not typical, and your experience will vary based on the effort and education of your business’ employees and management, the business model that is implemented, and market forces beyond anyone’s control. We do not sell a business opportunity, “get rich quick” program, guaranteed system, franchise system, or a business in a box. You should not purchase our products or services if that is your expectation.
Advertising and Affiliate Commissions
Bradshaw, Koh & Co Pty Ltd, Jason S Bradshaw, Associates and Affiliates may make commissions or receive other commercial benefits by promoting goods and services on their website(s)S or through other communication.